SAKURA Photo Shooting
Photo shooting tour vol.1 - Kiyosumishirakawa -
Let's browse around old Edo era’s town, Kiyosumishirakawa in Japanese Kimono and take photo with blooming cherry blossoms!
-Foreign female and male, children, Japanese also welcome! -
● Highlights of the tour
- Beautiful Kimono dressing (Kitsuke) by long established kimono store, Tamakiya.
- Visiting the Fukagawa Edo Museum and some temples, Kiyosumi-teien Japanese Garden, Cherry blossom along the river in Kiyosumishirakawa.
- Tasting coffee and Japanese sweets.
- Preserve a wonderful memory with special photo session by our photographer, Mr.Yoichi Sakai.
- All photo data will be included as a gift
- Thank you gift from TreckTreck
● Itinerary | Sunday, April 2nd
9:45AM: Meet at Kimono shop, Tamakiya in Kiyosumishirakawa
10:00AM: Kimono dressing and hair set. Enjoy choosing your favorite Kimono, obi belt, and Geta (sandals)
11:00AM: Visit some temples and the Fukagawa Edo Musuem
11:45PM: Heading to Kiyosumi-teien Japanese garden and park
Having some Japanese sweets and coffee
12:30PM: Return to Tamakiya Kimono shop through blooming cherry blossom trees along the river
1:00PM: Event ends
*Schedule to be flexible
● Cinematographer/Photograper Yoichi Sakai , HIGHLAND, Inc.
Yoichi Sakai founded “HIGHLAND” Inc. in 2009. HIGHLAND is a creative brand composed by creative division and wedding division, creating wedding photo & cinema works. They attempt to show the story of each couples, emotion on their works. They has participated in the world's top wedding creative team "Stillmotion" workshop in LA and cached up the new style of representation of film movie.
Yoichi was born in Tokyo.He graduated from English major at Kanda University of International Studies and received Cinema major from Los Angeles City College. After returning Japan in 2006, he joined SEP, inc., the biggest music video production company in Japan and made over 150 Japanese music videos and live DVD as Production Manager such as Namie Amuro, Kumi Koda, EXILE and so on.
● Participation Fee(Max up to 6); 13,000Yen
- 1 day Kimono rental
*Kimono rental includes obi, bag, Geta (sandals), Kitsuke and other necessary accessories.
- Photography fee
- Entrance fee of the Fukagawa Edo Musuem, Kiyosumi-teien garden
- Some snacks and coffee
● Additional Fee;
- Hair Set (1,000 or 2,000yen plan) with hair accessory
- Others: Street food, snacks, souvenirs and transportation fee
● Important Notes;
•Itinerary may vary due to weather, traffic conditions, and other unavoidable circumstances
•Please be considerate towards other participants, especially the time for choosing Kimono and hair set is limited. Please also complete your make-up at home (no time for full make-up at Tamakiya).
•Please be considerate towards other participants
•Please be punctual and arrive on time (*we will start the event on time)
•First-come-first-serve limited only to 6 (*priority given to those who completed their payment)
•Cancellation Policy：no cancellation fee will be incurred until 2 days prior to event (March 31). There will be 100% cancellation fee onwards
◆ What to wear / bring;
- Cash (*some shops accept cash only)
- Tamakiya Kimono shop (Kimono rental shop) can keep your personal belongings/clothes etc. during outing period, but not responsible for any valuable things. Please pack your belongings as simple as possible
◆ Useful Links;
・Tamakiya Kimono shop http://www.tamakiya-gofuku.tokyo.jp/